Ok today has been crazy! First there was a fire drill that came outta nowhere and scared me to death! Of course that was hecktic! Then,my fingers started freezing up in my digitial communications class. On the bright side in that class though was that I ran into a teacher that I had last year and she remembered that I want to be a writer so she lent me this movie called "Julie and Julia". I can't wait to watch it. Actually it's because of this lady that I started using this blog again! Last hour we started the Ineid and it's a hard one lemme tell ya! I kinda like it though..when I can understand it!
When I got home I got to relax with no hw. I just finished watching an episode of DOC and hanging out on BW! Unfortuately, I have to change my movie plans that were supposed to be next tuesday. OH well, all I really care about is seeing these friends that I haven't seen in a very long time!
Have a good night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment